Wednesday 5 September 2012

Million Dollar questions from my son


  1. Why do all the people in a family have to have the same second name?
  2. Why do most of my teachers have colours for second names Mr. White, Mrs. Black, Mr. Brown...?
  3. You are pretty good at teaching me stuff, why do I need to go to school?
  4. Did dad marry you because he liked you better than any another woman he had known?
  5. If video games are not good for children, why do they make them for children?
  6. Why are you and your sister so different from each other, having had the same set of parents!?
  7. When will I get to sport a moustache?
  8. Why are animal-fathers so irresponsible leaving the mothers to fend for the young-ones?
  9. Why does everyone have to have a navel?
  10. Are babies in mummies' tummies covered with food that the mothers eat? I tell him about the special bags mummies have called Uterus, and comes the next question.
  11. Why do dad's have no special bags to keep babies in their tummies?
  12. Can I change my wife's name to Hannah Margaret? I really like you a lot
  13. Do you think I'll need to be as firm as you are with me, with my son?
  14. Dad, why did you choose to marry mum and not your brother's wife?
  15. Why are ice and snow white if they come from water which is colourless? I tell him, that when many transparent layers are piled one on top of another they seem white, and comes the next question
  16. If transparent layers piled together look like white,is white really a colour?
  17. When we built a house do you think we can name it 'Heaven'?
  18. I am quite confused, can you help me decide whether to become a Barber, a Fire man or Usain Bolt when I grow up?
  19. Hums a tune for a while and says, Shall we send that to London to be called the official tune for Paralympics?
  20. Looks at an Audi car and says, they should have added one more circle to make it look like the Olympic symbol, don't you think so?
  21. Do you know ma, with just a little lip-stick on, you look lovelier than me?
  22. That old man must be million year old, is it not?
  23. On the airplane, if we fell down,we'd die, but that's ok because i am going to go to heaven, will  u be coming ma?



1 comment:

  1. Awww... I want to just give that boy of yours a tight hug! fantastic!
    Btw.. I'm sure he has a lot more than these ones in the list..

    ReplyDelete