Tuesday 6 March 2007

Dreams

The music in my dreams
As a child I had many dreams.........u might want to call them fantasies but no fantasies r those that u know as fake and false from the very begining. But dreams fulfilled or unfulfilled let ur heart soar high. I dreamt I wud be a BBC news reader, i'd write a book about my grandad, make a movie about my dad. Sail the seven seas incessantly, make it to the army . I dreamt I wud never marry but live with my sister "until death do us part".None of them have come true yet. still when I recollect my childhood dreams I see a new me. Then for a moment I am a child again and dream new dreams, to be a musician someday, to be a tour guide, to be a cobbler.........oh cant dream now got to go............................my mom just called on the phone

1 comment:

  1. Very touching! More so because I know you.. May your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete